Harley-Davidson® Women's Quest Triple Vent System™ Jacket Chinchilla - 98185-22EW
When it comes to riding gear hierarchy, our Quest Triple Vent System™ Jacket is the queen bee. Your ride will rule over an unpleasant forecast, thanks to its waterproof and seam sealed construction with 900 denier reinforcements, plus a slew of other functional attributes like a patented Triple Vent System™ for customized cooling and a jacket-to-pant connection option. But its most remarkable feature is its revolutionary, CE-approved RHEON™ armor with an adaptive, lightweight feel that intelligently strengthens on impact. Keep the queen bee thing going from top to bottom—connect this jacket to our Quest Riding Trousers.
• Stay Cool: Patented Triple Vent System™ for customized cooling.
• Stay Dry: Waterproof and seam sealed. Interior storm flap.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Articulated, pre-curved sleeves. Adjustment straps at arms and front waist. Snap-tab collar.
• Materials: 100% polyester canvas with 900 denier reinforcement at shoulders and elbows. 100% polyester mesh lining. Polyester Coolcore® neck and cuff lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front.
• Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer and chest cargo pockets. One interior zipper pocket with media port.
• Additional Features: Included CE approved body armor at shoulders, elbows, chest, and back. Reinforced elbows and shoulders. Airprene collar roll and throat guard for added riding comfort. Jacket-to-pant connection option.
• Design Details: Hook and loop cuff closure.
• Graphics: Dimensional print.